The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #15 Anything Goes

Hi, guys! I hope your week is going well! Did you know it's now less than 100 days until Christmas? Scary!

Now's your chance to get ahead and join in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge where it's always 'Anything Goes.'

A few weeks ago I posted a card here using a die from a magazine which I inlaid with different coloured card. I've used the same die and also the matching embossing folder for today's card:


This time I didn't do any inlay. I went over the border stars with a white gel pen. I love blue and white for Christmas/Winter cards, I think it looks so crisp and fresh!

Do go and see what my teamies have made to inspire you!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

LOVE the blue and white, such a beautiful card.
Faith
x
That is fabulous Maggie! Love the cameo like contrast of the blue and white! So striking and gorgeous. With the embossing, it's a fabulous feast for the eyes. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is so gorgeous Mags. Love the colours you have chosen.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Tammy said…
What a gorgeous card Mags, I love the colors and that fabulous die!
Hugs, Tammy

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.