CRAFT Challenge #434 Autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving

Hi, guys! We have a new Challenge at CRAFT Challenge which is Autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving .

We also have a DT CALL so do go over to the blog and check it out!

I don't normally 'do' Halloween, but my daughter's partner's family does, so I made a Halloween card.


The image is Coraline by Nikki Burnette. I coloured her with Promarkers and added Spectrum Noir Sparkle to the moon. The black lace background paper is from stash. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Celebrations Scripty Sayings stamp set. I also added some orange twine.

Our sponsor is Nikki Burnette.


I hope you're all looking forward to a good weekend!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
A lovely creation Mags. I don't do Halloween either.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
A Wonderful card, lovely colours and image Mags.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.