Dream Valley Challenge #163 Autumn Colours

Hi, guys! We have a new Challenge at Dream Valley and it's very topical: Autumn Colours. So that's red, orange, brown, a little green, perhaps. Mind today has been cold and rainy so the autumn colours in S-E Herts are basically grey and more grey!!!

I made my card before the last very busy fortnight (Children's Holiday Club at Church followed by a week away near Bath) and used an image from our sponsor, the fabulous All Dressed Up which I already had. Sadly, she is no longer available on the website, but there are plenty more of Wendy's delightful digis to admire!


I used some old papers by Kaisercraft from the Peachy Keen Collection and added some lace from stash.  The sentiment is by Lili of the Valley.  I used a Fiskars Threading water punch on the horizontal yellow strip, and the corners are from an ancient Spellbinders die set.

The papers have a lovely gloss over the red leaves, and I added Glossy Accents to the balloon - which looks blue in the photo when it should be blue-green!

Go and see my teamies' gorgeous work, then brighten up your day making something in fab Autumn colours!!!

Thanks for looking, and have a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Such a cutie Mags. Love the colours.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
So VERY pretty, love the papers and the corner dies, that image is the sweetest isn't it?
Faith
x
Love this image, I don't use her enough. Love the papers you used and design.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.