My Time to Craft! #359 Winter Birthday

Hello, my dearios! Yesterday I had my latest post-cancer check-up, and I'm delighted to say I'm still in remission! The NHS really is a National Treasure, the staff are amazing and so kind. Thank you, ladies and gents, for seeing me through my treatment last year!

But I'm here to tell you about the new Challenge at My Time to Craft which is Winter Birthday. A very useful Challenge, as I have 3 important birthdays between now and January!


The gorgeous image is Winter Fairy by Sylvia Zet for Whimsy Stamps. I added a lot of Stickles to the 'fur' on her coat and her earmuffs, and Spectrum Noir sparkle to her wings.

The papers are from stash, as is the ribbon, and the snowflakes are cut with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes die.

As usual my teamies have produced some lovely examples to inspire you, do go and see!

Thanks for looking and have a good weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

Aunty Sue said…
Lovely card and great to hear the good news
KraftyKoolKat said…
Such good news about your cancer check up Mags. This card is adorable sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Maggie this is super cute hun. Love that gorgeous image and your fab pink design! Fabulous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Megan J said…
Hi Mags, Congratulations on getting the all clear from the docs. A beautiful Winter Birthday card for some one special, love the colour scheme and the pretty ribbons you used. Have a wonderful week... Megan

P.S. Did you get to see the Women's Ashes test over there?
Lynne in NI said…
Yay that's wonderful news Mags, I'm sure that was a relief for you all x
Great card, love all the pinkness :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.