CRAFTChallenge DT Christmas

Good morning! It's time for our regular Christmas theme at CRAFT Challenge How are you getting on with your Christmas crafting? At this time of year I can be found muttering 'DON'T PANIC!' in true Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' style!

Every card made now means one fewer to make later! I had fun with the fold on this card, I cut a strip off the front and added the sentiment to the back.


The image is Christmas Owls from Pink Gem. Aren't they fun? I coloured each one slightly differently, adding Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen to the furon the hats, and a spot of Glossy Accents to the stars. The papers are from the snippets drawer and so are the copper-coloured mats.

The sentiment is a very old wood-mounted stamp and is gold-embossed. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig stamp positioner to make sure it was straight - such a useful crafting tool!

Our wonderful sponsor this week is Pink Gem Designs.


Go and see my teamies' gorgeous work and be inspired!

DON'T PANIC!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Janette said…
Hi Mags, love this super cute card, it makes me smile...xx
coldwaters2 said…
Love this fun, festive card Mags, I have this image bit haven't used it yet I love the gradient of colours on the owls, super make
hugs
lorraine x
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card, love the cute image and papers. Great idea with the sentiment it looks fab !
Hugs Kaz xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
So cute & full of fun.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Brenda said…
I love this sweet image and you've colored it so beautifully! One more Christmas card down!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.