CRAFT Challenge #440 Sketch

Hi, guys! This week at CRAFT Challenge we have a fabulous sketch!


Isn't it great? I think the 3 squares look like tiles, so that inspired my interpretation.


The image is Magnolia Block by Sweet'n'Sassy Stamps. I coloured each image with Copics, then added a thick layer of Glossy Accents over the top.

The paper is from the 6x6 paper pad from the Rose Cafe collection by Bo Bunny. I also used a Simon Says Stamp Small Banner Die for the sentiment.

Our fab sponsor is Sweet'n'Sassy Stamps.


Go and see my teamies' gorgeous interpretations of the sketch, and have a go!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
This is really gorgeous Mags. Great idea with the glossy accents to make it look like tiles.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.