CRAFT Challenge #445 Colour Combo.

Hello! We have a gorgeous Colour Combo for you at CRAFT Challenge this week!


Such rich colours! The DT were given some fab papers by Jo, our boss, from her site: Trimgym's Digistamps and images and if you go to the Challenge blog you can see that my teamies made excellent use of them!


The fun image is Ambrose King of the Road by Doctor Digi. Fans of 'Noddy' will recognise the car!

I dry embossed a strip of yellow card to act as a 'road'. I also added some doubled-up twine from stash and tied a knot. The sentiment is by Clearly Besotted from the Message Me set, and the banner is made with a Simon Says Stamp Sall Folded Banners die.

Our Sponsors:

Melonheadz Doodles

Doctor Digi


Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
This is awesome Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Hi Mags, thanks very much for the beautiful Christmas card, it's another stunner! You're waaay more organised that I am, my glitter is still drying LOL

And I love your old dude card, what a fab image :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.