The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #21

Hiya! It's our last Challenge of the year at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge and as always the theme is Anything Christmas Goes!

I have made a set of gift tags.


The Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments stamp came with a magazine a few years ago and it echoes the shape of the 2011 Heirloom Ornaments dies. I embossed some in silver and sone in gold, then fussy cut around the edges. I used the coordinating die to cut out pink and blue card as backing, then used my crop-a-dile to punch holes and added ribbon.

Simple, but I like them!

I hope you're all getting along ok with your Christmas preparations.

Thanks for looking, and have a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

Unknown said…
Fabulous tags, I have this stamp in my stash too and didn't realise it could look this good !
Hugs Kaz xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
What gorgeous and elegant looking gift tags Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.