My Time to Craft Challenge #461 Christmastime!

Hi, guys! As Christmas gets closer I find myself making CAS cards that are quick to reproduce! Some metallic embossing and a bit of mirri card for bling, a die-cut or two, et voila! Here is my simplest card yet, for the last Challenge of the year at My Time to Craft! It's open until January 5th.


The silver-embossed wreath is made with an old Penny Black wood-mounted stamp, and the sentiment is from an old Clearly Besotted set. The bow is a Tattered Lace Smaller Bow die and I filled in the knot with red Nuvo Drops and added Wink of Stella to give some shimmer. The background paper is from a 12 x 12 sheet that was hanging about my Christmas supplies box without a name, but the snowflakes all have some very pretty glitter on them.

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x



Comments

Darnell said…
You're ringing my CAS-loving Christmas bells with this beautiful and beautifully simple card, Mags! It's so pretty! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell
So beautiful Mags! Love the soft palette and fabulous embossing! Have a beautiful Christmas hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo
KraftyKoolKat said…
So pretty Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Oh WOW Mags, this is gorgeous! Love your shabby chic effect - I tried this is few times and mine just looked absolutely rubbish!
Hope you had fun in Ireland, I'm sure you got lots of cuddles with your grandson, bet he's getting big already.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.