Simon Says Stamp Valentine's Card

Evening, all! I hope you're all having a restful weekend!

I've made a card using items from the January Kit by Simon Says Stamp.


Everything is from the kit apart from the little heart-shaped gem, which is there to cover a smear of glue, and the banner, which is also from SSS, and the heart die.

It's a bit too pink and girly for my Olde Manne, but I'm pleased with it!

I am entering the current Challenge at Stamp Ink Paper because I used their lovely sketch!


I hope you all have a happy week ahead of you!

love Mags B x

Comments

stampwithamyk said…
So pretty! Love the soft colors and the touch of glitter. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!
It's a beautiful card, love the papers and the sketch your chose to do it in Mags.
Faith
x
Janette said…
Sweet card, love the design Mags...xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.