The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #22 Anything Christmas Goes.

I know, I know, it's only a couple of weeks since we were all preparing for Christmas, and here is our first Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge for 2018! But 'the sooner you start, the sooner you'll finish', as my Mum used to say to me when I was meant to be tidying my room!

I made a very simple card, using a die-set from Tonic Studios which sadly seems to be out of print.


The green background paper has a slight ombre effect. I lined the white die-cuts with circles cut from the same paper to emphasise the details.

The sentiment and holly sprig come from an old stamp set from Clearly Besotted who are having A SALE!!!!

I love how elegant these layering dies look!

Do have a go at the Challenge, you'll feel so pleased with yourself! And don't forget to check out my teamies' gorgeous creations.

You have more time to join in because this Challenge doesn't end until February 4th. Enjoy!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
This is gorgeous. I have just been sorting through my Tonic Die sets and am horrified at how many I have and never used!!! Hugs Mrs A.
Megan J said…
Hi Mags, a beautiful Christmas card for your new stash, love the lacy circles you used they look stunning! Hope you haven't been too disappointed with the Ashes results! Have a wonderful week... Megan
KraftyKoolKat said…
Gorgeous Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Gosh you have shown that die off beautifully, love the colour combo and such a lovely stamp too.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.