New Baby Boy!

Good afternoon, all! My lovely nephew and neice celebrated the birth of their first baby just before Christmas: a baby boy! He is utterly adorable!

I sent a card:


The image is Looking at my Sweet by Sami Stamps. So elegant! I added some sparkle to the baby blanket.

I used Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles dies to cut the image and the mat. The sentiment is embossed with Steel blue embossing powder by Simon Says Stamps and the Small Banner die is also from SSS.

Thanks for looking, and I hope you're having a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
I have that rectangle die and its is one of my favourites to use. I like this image and the colours. Hope mum and baby are doing well. Hugs Mrs A.
What an adorable card and Congratulations on becoming a Great Aunt. Beautiful colours.
Faith
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.