Love from Lizi April 2018 kit

warning! Picture-heavy post!

Hi, guys! I hope you're enjoying good weather and are looking forward to a relaxing weekend!

I have been making cards from kits recently, it saves so much time knowing that everything is co-ordinated! This is from the April kit by Love from Lizi and it's full of encouragement!


Bicycle!


Camera Shaker


Fearless and Fabulous


Seeing the beauty in every day


I am living with purpose


I am seeing the possibilities


Smile


This is me!

Comments

WOW! you have been busy and what wonderful results you have too. Gorgeous cards.
I have 2 kits unopened, I just can't get to put them together! :( So well done you Mags.
Faith
x
Wow! What a fabulous line up of cards Maggie. Love the papers and all the gorgeous card designs. Fabulous hunny! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.