My Time to Craft #397 Tag! You're It!

Hi, guys! Apologies that I'm a day late with my DT post for My Time to Craft.

This fortnight we'd like to see your Tags

Mine is a mixed media/shabby chic mashup and somewhat out of my comfort zone, but I think it works ok!


I used a woodgrain stencil and Indian Gold Nuvo Embellishment Mousse on the tag base. I inked and distressed a scrap of pink patterned paper, and stencilled 'love' using the same mousse. The die-cut fairy and the little shaker bottle came with a kit by Love From Lizi and so did the ribbons and sparkly butterfly stickers. The lace and star gems are from my stash.

My teamies have made a wonderful array of tags in so many different styles to inspire you, do go and check them out!

Thanks for looking, and have a good weekend! This afternoon I'll be tidying the craft hovel (yet again!) and this evening I'll be listening to the FA Cup Final and making cards! Come on, Watford!

love Mags B x

Comments

Pat said…
Love your mixed media tag Mags it really is gorgeous. Enjoy the weekend.

Pat xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
Such a beautiful tag Mags. Love the colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Oh! what a delightful card, I love the magic potion and the fairy, a real magical card Mags.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Oh wow, this is fab Mags, great job with your mixed media style and love that little fairy!
Any time I try that shabby chic style mine always looks really rubbish x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.