The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #50

Hi, guys! It is the middle of May - and time to make Christmas cards! Well, it's never too soon to start! We have a new challenge at The Holly and Ivy, where it's always Anything Christmas Goes.


The MFT Santa's Elves stamps are so cute, and a joy to colour. I matched my Promarkers to the background paper, which is from an old pad by Papermania. I used a scrap of red holographic card to mat the image, and the foiled sentiment is from a magazine freebie. For more sparkle I added Crystal and Gold Stickles to the image.

Check out the inspiration that my teamies have left on the blog, as usual they have done a terrific job!

Thanks for looking and have a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

AW! this is so cute Mags, great image, papers and the wavey sentiment.
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
A real cutie Mags. Hope you are keeping well?
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Awww what a cutie Mags, love your little elf, bet that shiny red cardstock looks fab in real life too :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.