My Time to Craft! #398 'Let's get Krafty.'

Hi, guys! Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement on my news that I'm still clear of cancer! I really appreciate it. XXX

Now we have a new Challenge for you at My Time to Craft which is to use kraft on your creation.

I love the look of white embossing on kraft, and dug out my coloured pencils, too.


The image is from the Simon Says Stamp set Mandy's Flowers as is the white-embossed sentiment. I added a few Nuvo Drops as embellishments.

My teamies have been very creative as usual, do check them out for some inspiration!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
This is so gorgeous Mags. Proves we have to look forward & count our blessings everyday sweetie. So glad your news was awesome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Whoop, Whoop...you can't see me, but I'm doing a happy dance for you hun. I am so, so, so pleased for you WHOOP WHOOP!!

As for you card, gorgeous as always
Hugs & whoops Shell xx
Pat said…
Beautiful card with a lovely image and great colouring Mags. Great news too, have a good weekend.

Pat xx
Mrs A. said…
The sentiment design is very pretty with the swirls each end of it. Hugs Mrs A.
Lynne in NI said…
Beautiful! I love how your colours and white embossing really pop against your background! I don't think I have any kraft card in my stash.
This is beautiful Mags, love the colouring on Kraft and the white embossing. Lovely grounding too.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.