Dream Valley Challenges #209 Autumn Colours.

Hi, guys! We had a visit from our daughter this weekend and in between seeing her old friends she was watching Korean Drama on the tv! I found it quite interesting - though I'm not normally one for the soaps! Anyway, she's now on her way home to Ireland and the house seems a bit empty! Hopefully she'll be back before the end of October, with hubby and son in tow.

So we have a very topical new challenge at Dream Valley: Autumn Colours.. Our sponsor is Sheepski Designs and the lovely Andrea generously sent some digis for the DT to use. I have used Lilly - isn't she lovely?


The papers came from a mysterious pad that has lost its details, which I found while tidying the Craft Hovel last week. It's amazing what I find when I do that! I coloured Lilly with Promarkers and matted the image and papers with gold mirri card. I added a Sway Peeloff from Love from Lizi over the join between the two papers. The corner stickers are from my stash, and the sentiment is from the same mirri card, cut with a die from the latest Love from Lizi kit.

Go and see my teamies' lovely creations, made with some fab Sheepski images!

Thanks for looking, and have a great week!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Wow Mags such gorgeous colouring of the image. Great background she is set in as well. Glad you had a few days with your daughter.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Mrs A. said…
Oh my goodness this is wonderful. I love your colouring. Hugs Mrs A.
Such a beautiful image shown off beautifully Mags, a gorgeous card.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Wowee Mags, your colouring is absolutely stunning on this!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.