Dream Valley Challenges #210 Things With Wings.

Hi, guys! I hope you've had a good weekend! We have a new Challenge at Dream Valley which is Things With Wings.

On Friday I mentioned that I've been looking through my card kits, trying to use up my stash, and I came across a Simon Says Stamp stencil and stamp set which are perfect for the Challenge. From the April 2018 kit I used the butterfly stamp set and the matching stencil.


I used the stencil and Distress Oxide ink to blend the colours over the butterfly shapes. The sentiment came from the same set, and so did the sequins and card base. Unfortunately I needed a card for a friend who's been going through a rough time, and I think butterflies are always appropriate for such a time. I'm glad to say she liked it!

Go and see my teamies' fab creations, you'll be amazed at the variety!

Thanks for looking and have a great week!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Love this gorgeous stenciled butterfly creation Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Your butterflies are soooo pretty Mags, just perfect for your card x
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful card and butterflies love the stencilled ones
carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.