Dream Valley Challenges #221 One For the Boys. And why washing hands kills that ruddy virus.

Oops! I'm a day late with my post for Dream Valley, I apologise! Following on from the last Challenges theme of 'One For The Girls' we now have One For The Boys.

Our sponsor is the amazing Bugaboo Digi Stamps. Unfortunately my printer is making everything look blurry and I wasn't able to use the fun images we were sent so generously, so instead I used something I already had.

This is Gus, isn't he wonderful?


The sentiment reads: 'Growing old is mandatory... Growing up is optional.'

I used old papers from my stash plus 2 of Love from Lizi's Gold Matt Peel-offs. I added Glossy Accents to Gus's spectacles and two stitched circles die-cut from a scrap of gold card as embellishments.

My teamies have made some fab cards to inspire you, showcasing more of Bugaboo's fun images, do check them out!

Thanks for looking, and have a good week.

love Mags B x

PS I was talking to a friend who has just finished a Bio-Med degree, and he explained why we're supposed to Wash Our Hands. The Covid-19 virus is surrounded by a fatty membrane, which is destroyed by soap (or strong alcohol hand gel.) Makes sense!

He also said it's really important not to touch your face if your hands haven't been washed because the virus enters your nose, mouth or eyes to infect you.

I wish we had had all this explained to us weeks ago!

Stay safe and well, my lovelies.

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
A great fun image sweetie. I love these comical Bugaboo images. Thank you for the bit about hand washing.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Fab card Mags, so funny and right too.

Yep! wash hands and don't touch face is what I've been told too. What did hubby do in supermarket after handling the trolley? Yep! wiped his face!!!!!

Keep safe and well.
Faith x
aussie aNNie said…
Love to see a fun card in these times...xx
Mrs A. said…
Gus is one of my favourite characters from Bugaboo. I have several of him but not this one. Trying times indeed for uis all and I think we will be experiencing the repercussions fir a very long time. Stay safe. Hugs Mrs A.
Lynne in NI said…
Fab fun card Mags! I've never had such clean hands and door handles! Stay safe and well xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.