My Time to Craft #427 Farmyard Animals.

Hello, my dearios! This year seems to be racing by, how can it be March already??? And now it's time for another Challenge at My Time to Craft! which has the theme Farmyard Animals. Think sheep, cows, pigs, chickens.....


I used an image from an old Simon Says Stamp set called 'Birthday Farmyard Animals' which is sadly out of print. I coloured the Chickie with Copics and die-cut a panel with a stitched rectangular die, leaving space for the ribbon and sentiment.

I blended Broken China and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxides over white cardstock for the background, then used the same inks and Simon's 'Screened Leaves' stencil (also out of print) to give a tone on tone background. I really like how it turned out!

My teamies have made some gorgeous creations in so many different styles, do check them out!

Thanks for looking, and have a good weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

FABULOUS and FUN, a wonderful card Mags, LOVE IT.
Faith x
I love your little chicken, his face is fab!

have a great weekend, hugs Shell xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
A great cutie Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Heee what a fab little chick! LOVE your gorgeous background too!
Pat said…
Great card Mags, love your cute image.

Pat xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.