Dream Valley Challenges #222 Spring Colours.

Hello! It's a beautiful Spring day, and I have been sitting in the garden having a cuppa - still in my coat, because it's a wee bit chilly! Thebirds are getting very active, and a neighbour's tree is covered in pink blossom. Also, the grass needs cutting!

And we have Spring Colours as our theme at Dream Valley! Our sponsor is the gorgeous All Dressed Up - Wendy's images are so pretty!

My spring colours are pink and green.


The elegant dancer is dressed like a cherry blossom and is about to twirl across the stage! She is an older stamp called Looking Gorgeous which came via Little Darlings Rubber Stamps. The flowered background paper is from an old First Edition pad, and has a spot gloss finish. I used an old Spellbinders die to cut the frame. It looks coral in the photo, but in real life it's more pink!

The green ribbon is from my stash.

Go and see the lovely examples left on the blog, then pick your favourite spring colours and join in!

Thanks for looking, and I hope you're all keeping safe and well.

love Mags B x

Comments

A Beautiful girly card Mags, a super image and papers and die. Sounds like you enjoyed your cuppa :)
Keep safe and well
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is so cute & pretty Mags. I wish I had a garden to sit in.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Mrs A. said…
Gorgeous colours and a gorgeous image and card. At least the weather is fine so we can sit out in our gardens on this enforced shut down.
Stay safe and well. Hugs Mrs A.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.