My Time to Craft! #430 Here Comes the Rain.

Well, what a topical challenge this is at My Time to Craft! At least, here in S-E Hertfordshire it's topical, as today, after days of sunshine, we had rain this afternoon!


This old stamp is from the 'Tatty Button' series by Creative Expressions but unfortunately she is now out of print.

She is such a lovely image that I didn't want to detract from her by using patterned paper, so this is a CAS card. I stamped her on a piece of card that I cut with a MFT die that measures 4 x 5.25 inches and coloured her with Promarkers. I added Glossy Accents to the raindrops and puddles.

The sentiment (which is just right for these difficult times) is from the Happy Days stamp set from Love from Lizi, embossed in her Golden Crown embossing powder. I received both in her amazing kits, do check them out!

There are some fabulous cards on the Challenge blog to inspire you to have a go at a 'Here Comes the Rain' project!

Thanks for looking, stay safe, stay home and craft!

I leave you with one of my favourite songs by Garbage. 'I'm Only Happy When It Rains.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpBFOJ3R0M4

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
I am sure I have one tatty button stamp lurking in my stash somewhere and pretty sure I have never used it. This is rather sweet. It has rained her all day today but it has refreshed the garden up. Stay well and safe in these wrrying times. Hugs Mrs A.
Yes she deserves a CAS card, a lovely image and a great card Mags.
Keep safe and well
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Really cute Mags, don't wish the rain on us though. lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Great make hun, love a Tatty Button image
Hope you're staying safe & well
Hugs Shell xx
scrappymo! said…
She is lovely., as is your card.
Many years ago, Mrs A gifted my grandaughter an image from this series. The girl is hugging a horse. Grandaughter loved it as did I!

Take care,
Maureen
crafty-stamper said…
Great CAS card and love the Tatty Button image and great sentiment
Carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.