My Time to Craft! #429 Easter Cuties

It's 5.15 pm and I have just realised it's Friday! Not only that, but there's a new challenge over at My Time to Craft! Our theme is Easter Cuties so any adorable image related to Easter (Chicks, Bunnies, Eggs....) will be great!

I have used a VERY old wood-mounted stamp from Penny Black called Bun Bun. Its copyright date is 2008, so it's now 12 years old!


I colouredher with Copics, die-cut her with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle die and layered her onto pearlescent green card.

The yellow spotted paper is also very old, and the green card is a snippet. I used a Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillsides Die to cut the edge of the card. The flower sequins are from my stash.

Do hopalong (geddit?!) to the Challenge blog ro see the Easter Cuties that my teamies have made, and to say hello to 3 new members of our Design Team: Judith and Tracey and Cazro, who is returning for another stint on our loopy and lovely team!

Thanks for looking! Stay safe and well and CRAFTY!

love Mags B x

Comments

No one would guess this bunny is OLD! I love your card, the grass and flowers and the adorable bunny.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x
aussie aNNie said…
Adorable bunny, cut card Mags.x
Becca Sadler said…
Mags: Hello, team-mate! Your Easter cuties card is fabulous! Doesn't matter that the bunny stamp is 12 years old because it is super adorable! Great looks in creative design can pass the tests of time just like in fashion. Just too cute!
Pat said…
Hi Mags, Love your beautiful card with the sweet bunny image (looks good for a 12 year old bunny!). Take care and stay safe.

Pat xx
Super cute image hun, she is looking good for 12 lol!!

Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
So very cute Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.