My Time to Craft! #437 Summer Wedding

Hello, my dearios! I'm sorry I'm late with this post, I have had a horrible stomach upset today.

It was my own fault, I made a delicious Tagliatelle Carbonara yesterday with butter, streaky bacon, onions, brie and cream. Sadly, my insides can no longer cope with very rich food, and I spent half the night 'calling Ralph and Hughie on the Big White Telephone,' to use our friend David's graphic phrase. Too Much Information? Anyway, I spent a lot of today asleep, and didn't realise it was Friday until half an hour ago! Whoops!

Anyway, now I'm here, feeling much better and ready for my DT post for the latest Challenge at My Time to Craft. Our new theme is Summer Wedding.


I made this card for the son of a good friend, who was due to marry his Young Man in June. Unfortunately the wedding has been postponed until next year.

I used a Tonic Studios die from a kit for the border, and inlaid the flowers and leaves with Tonic's Satin mirror card. The ribbon is from my stash, bordered with gold peel-offs by Love From Lizi, and the die-cut letters are from the Memory Box Classic Alphabet dies. The background is a dull gold paper, also from Tonic, which has a lovely subtle sheen.

I hope you're all keeping safe and well.

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Doreen said…
Love your gorgeous card.xxx
Oh hunnie, I feel your pain! I can no longer eat what I used to, its so annoying!! I hope you're feeling better today

I just love this make, that border die is gorgeous!

Stay safe & be careful what you eat lol!
Hugs Shell xx
AW! Poor you Mags, I hope that rich food has now left on the last train! LOL.
Love your card, what a shame so many weddings have had to be rearranged. Your card will no doubt be received with joy by them next year.
Faith x.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.