My Time to Craft #446 Christmas Animals - and a new Christmas Challenge Blog!

Exciting news! Our lovely Shell is setting up a new blog starting on January 15th called My Time to Craft Christmas! Go and see the details on today's post at My Time to Craft! where you can see what it's all about! DT applications welcome! 

For today, we also have a seasonal challenge: Christmas Animals.
I used a pre-coloured image from Lili of the Valley stamps which I've had for a long time. The backing paper, ribbon and sentiment are also old. I'm using up my stash! Unfortunately this image of the bear family is no longer available, but do check out the other adorable stamps on the site. And there's a SALE! 

Thank you for your kind words about the quilt I made for my sister, I'm absolutely chuffed! Now I'm considering making one for my bro and sis-in-law! Sewing is as addictive as papercrafting! 

Go and see my teamies' sweet creations on the Challenge blog, and check out the details of the new Christmas Challenge blog! 

Thanks for looking, and stay safe and well. 

love Mags B x

Comments

Becca Sadler said…
Hey, MTTC team-mate! Your Christmas card is charmingly cute!
KraftyKoolKat said…
So cute Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Cute image hun
Love, love, love your quilt, its fabulous!

Have a great Sunday
Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

ps thanks for the shout out xx
Lynne in NI said…
Aww I love this Mags! And have an extra Brownie point for using up your old stash!!
Such an adorable image used beautifully Mags. Love the paper backing too. I'm trying to use my stash too, trouble is some digital is coming in instead!
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.