The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #97 Anything Christmas Goes.

 

Good morning! I hope you're all keeping well. We have another Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - this Challenge lasts a month, so you have plenty of time to make a Christmas card! We will be back on July 22nd.

I have used a die-cut image from a Hunkydory magazine to make a tall and skinny card.


I apologise for the glare, the paper is glassy and also foiled.  Everything came from the magazine, which was published last year.  I glued to background paper and the die-cut frame flat, then raised the image on fun foam for dimenssion.  The 'with love' tag is also popped up on 2 sides with fun foam, to keep it flush with the image.

It's a shame that the gold foiling doesn't show, it's very pretty!

Do go along to the Challenge Blog, where you will notice that my card is in the wrong place because I added it wrong! What a plonker!

Thanks for looking, have a great day, and stay safe.

love Mags B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
What a fab Christmas card Mags, and a proper stocking too!... I always remember raiding my dad's sock drawer on Xmas Eve for the biggest socks we could find LOL

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.