My Time to Craft! #460 All Things Beachy!

 

Hello, my dearios! For our new Challenge at My Time to Craft we have a lovely summery theme - All Things Beachy. 

I really miss the seaside and walking along a beach hearing the waves break against the shore, it's such a calming sound. Never mind, hopefully next year we'll get a chance to go! 

I have used stamps from the Hunkydory Cardmaking Collection Issue 5 which has a seaside theme.
For the beach I tore a piece of tan cardstock and stamped it randomly with grey and brown polka dots to give some texture. The sea is blended Distress Inks, and I stamped and clear-embossed a wavy pattern onto it. I stamped out images from the stamp set, coloured them with copics and fussy-cut them. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set. 

I really miss the sea, we often holiday in Suffolk and Norfolk to go birdwatching, it's such a great break from living in a commuter town! 

Anyway, do go and sea (!) my teamies' creations, they are so inventive and I'm sure they'll inspire you to join in our Challenge. 

Thanks for looking and take care! 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Doreen said…
This is gorgeous,love the scene you have created.xxx
Lynne in NI said…
Lovely beach scene Mags! The seaside is my absolute favourite place to be, I'm looking forward to the day I win the lottery and get to buy a wee cosy cottage with a path down to the beach!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.