Dream Valley Challenges #250 Summer Fun

 

Good morning from a bright, hot, summery S-E Hertfordshire! It has been SCORCHIO! for the last few days - I felt quite sorry yesterday for the Croatia and England teams having to play football in this weather. (Don't mention the Cricket. On a perfect wicket for batting England collapsed horribly and New Zealand deservedly won the Test Series.) 

Our new challenge at Dream Valley is very appropriate: Summer Fun. Our sponsor is the awesome Bugaboo Stamps. I love them, especially the 'oldie' characters Stella and Gus, they are so funny! I used Stella Teenagers and Flowers for my card, which was one of the digis that the DT received from Bugaboo.
Isn't she great? I used a very bright paper from the Over the Rainbow paper pad by Dovecraft for the background and matched some of the colours when colouring the image. The ribbon came from my stash. The sentiment is stamped in >Atlantis Green embossing powder from Love from Lizi, it has flecks of gold in it which give a lovely shine. 

Do go and see my teamies' gorgeous cards on the blog and join in the Summer Fun! 

Thanks for looking and take care! 

love Mags B x

Comments

crafty-stamper said…
This is brilliant think we can all relate to the sentiment lol
Carol x
Have to say I'm loving a bit of heat ;D
Your card is incredible, love the image and the fab colouring Mags. wonderful summery colours.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.