My Time to Craft! #472 Christmas Animals.

 

Good morning! I hope you're all looking forward to a relaxing weekend. There's 2 weeks to go until the Big Day and the pressure is mounting - but I hope you can find some quiet time to yourself to do some crafting. Check out our latest challenge at My Time to Craft! where we're looking for Christmas Animals.
I used This sketch by Jess Crafts. She has a Youtube channel, too, where she shows how to use up patterned papers leaving no scraps - so useful! 

The adorable deer are from Lawn Fawn's Cheery Christmas stamp set, and I added little Christmas hats. The silver-embossed sentiment is also by Lawn Fawn, it's from the Simply Celebrate Winter stamp set.

My teamies have made a lovely variety of cards on our them, take a dekko to be inspired! 

Thanks for looking and keep well! 

love Mags B x

Comments

Love the "scraps" you used Mags this is a lovely card.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.