My Time to Craft Christmas #25 Anything But a Card

Hi there! We have an interesting Challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas - anything BUT a card!
I made a little box using Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Treat Box die. I used Christmas paper from my stash and decorated it using an old Poinsettia die from Marianne, with 3 gold gems for the centre. The tag is made with a Memory Box bauble gift-tag die, I cut the pattern from glitter cardstock and the base from plain green. 

I hope you're all on top of things at this stressful time and that you find time to craft and to join in our challenge! Check out my teamies' creations for inspiration! 

Thanks for looking and take care! 
love Mags B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Oh this is gorgeous Mags! I see I've missed loads on your blog recently, you've been busy as always!
Thank you so much for the beautiful Christmas card ... By the way the one you sent me last year at the start of the pandemic saying 'Have a beautiful day' has a permanent place on my work desk upstairs and I look at it often xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.