Dream Valley #262 Love

Hi, guys! We have a new challenge at Dream Valley and the theme is Lurve! Our sponsor is Crafty Sentiments and the Design Team were given some adorable images to play with! I used the gorgeous Bundle of Hearts digi.
I'm sorry that the sentiment is a bit wonky, I didn't notice until I had already uploaded the photo! It's centred now.  The background paper came with a magazine, it's so pretty!  I fussy-cut the bear (his name is Benson) and raised the blue mat behind him on foam tape.  The twine is from my stash.  I added pink Nuvo drops to the centres of all the flowers.

Check out the cute cards that my teamies have made, they will definitely put you in the mood for love!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x


Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Aww what a cutie, Mags! I definitely wouldn't have noticed that your sentiment was wonky though.
So cute Mags, isn't it annoying that you only see something not right in a photograph? Why not before I wonder many times.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.