The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #108 Anything Christmas Goes!

 

Ho, Ho, Ho! There are only 11 months to go until Christmas! Yes, there's a new challenge at The Holly and Ivy! Let's get cracking on making Christmas cards! I mean, it's a whole month since Christmas, I'm sure everyone has recovered! ;)
Here is a CAS card made with a Sizzix die by Tim Holtz called 'Woodlands.'  I inlaid the green outline onto a panel of linen-effect card and pieced the white cut-outs back into the frame.  It looks like snow on the branches! I added gold Nuvo Drops and a gold-embossed sentiment made with a Taylored Expressions stamp and matching die.

I love die-cut inlay for a CAS card, and of course it makes it much easier to post.

For more inspiration check out my teamies' work on the blog!

Thanks for looking and keep well!

love Mags B x

Comments

Mrs A. said…
I like your added baubles. A super CAS card. Hugs Mrs A.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.