Art Style - a very useful video!

Art Style video

Ok, first up I must declare an interest here.  This is by my son, who is doing a degree in Illustration at Wrexham University.

What he says strikes a chord with me.  He mentions various artists - replace their names with Debby Hughes... Kristina Werner... Jennifer McGuire... and it all makes a lot of sense.

Take a look at Brinkelai's videos, not everything will be immediately useful, but I find that they make me think.  After all, cardmaking is also an art form!

love Mags B x



Comments

Had a looky at this Mags, have to admit, not all the way through! I suppose I can do more digitally, than painting wise. Lots to learn, let alone what my style is hahahaha Interesting though.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.