My Time to Craft #476 Embossing, wet or dry

 Evening, all! We have a new challenge at My Time to Craft which is Embossing. Any kind of embossing - heat embossing, using an embossing folder or embossing paste - check out the fab examples on the Challenge Blog to see what we mean!

I made 2 cards.  The first uses an old Cuttlebug embossing folder:


The papers are from my stash.  I used a One Sheet Wonder sketch by Jess Crafts, and a flower using an old Memory Box die.

The second card is heat embossed in gold on black cardstock:


I used a background stamp by Simon Says Stamp and the die-cut sentiment is by Pinkfresh Studios.  I'm sorry about the glare, it was a grey day when I took the picture and the camera-flash reflected off the gold.

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x


Comments

Becca Sadler said…
Mags: Both cards are spectacular! You did very well with this product/technique theme! The floral card is gorgeous and so refreshing to for me to see those soft spring pastel colors. The black and gold card is elegant! Using the vellum was a great choice because it still lets the background stamp show. Well done!
María said…
Both cards are awesome. The first one with all that colour and texture is beautiful. And the second one with that background is very elegant. Hugs, María.
Both so different, but both so gorgeous.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
These are lovely Mags! The floral one is so pretty, the embossing really pulls it all together, and the black/gold one is an absolute stunner!
Becca Sadler said…
Mags: Both embossing DT cards were marvelous! Fab examples! Thanks for making two in order to help give more inspiration examples for the readers! Appreciate the extra effort! --Becca

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.