My Time to Craft #491 Autumn Colours.

 Well, autumn is definitely on the way! Tonight is the equinox, too, when daytime and nighttime are equal in length.  From today there will be less day and more night all the way to Christmas.  Wrap up warm!

But we can enjoy the gorgeouscolours of Autumn in the mean time, and that's out theme at My Time to Craft.  Becca has made a chart of autumnal colours to use:

Pick at least three for your creation!

My first card is a D/L or slimline design.


I used beige, green, brown, purple, red, orange and yellow, with a gold sentiment.  The beige strip has a decorative edge cut with a Slim Lacy Edges die by PinkFresh Studio.  The leaves are cut with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Leaves oak die.

My second card is made with patterned papers in purple, green, tan, yellow and red.



 The papers are by P13 an unfortunately are out of print.  I used Jess' Crafts Template 2 for the sketch.

Check out your papers and cardstock in these fab colours and join in the challenge!

Thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags B x


Comments

María said…
Gorgeous card Mags. I love the shine and all that texture on the first one. And those papers of the second one are beautiful, I love the green frame you've created for them with the cardboard. Hugs, María.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.