My Time to Craft Christmas #43 Christmas Food and/or Drink.

 Good morning, all! It's a lovely bright September day here in S-E Hertfordshire, but there is definitely a nip in the air.  Christmas will be upon us before we know it! Time to check out our new challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas! and get some Christmas crafting underway!

I love making Christmas/Winter cards, it's a theme with so much variety - almost anything goes! Even bikinis and beach scenes for those in the Antipodes!  

Food and Drink at Christmas are vital, of course.  Chez the Manor we have always had salad on Christmas Day (followed by The Pud, of course!) partly because the family loves salad and partly because the prep and washing-up are so much quicker.  However, in my cards today I've gone with more traditional fare: mugs of hot chocolate, and Christmas Puddings!


The die-cuts on this card came from a magazine, and the papers are from a pack by Echo Park called A Gingerbread Christmas.  I used a gold moondust peel-off from Love from Lizi to cover the join between the two papers.



I used the same paper pad for my second card, just turning the design sideways.  The Christmas Pud images are from an old stamp set by Clearly Besotted, and the gold-embossed sentiment is from another old stamp set, this time by Lil' Inkers.  Both are out of print, I'm afraid.

Now I feel hungry!

Anyway, toddle over to the Challenge blog to discover more Festive Deliciousness, and join the fun!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.