My Time to Craft Christmas #44 Christmas for Kids.

 Morning, all! Welcome to the new challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas! Let's get cracking on those Christmas cards - it's not long until the Big Day!


I used the adorable Build a Snowman stamp by Lili of the Valley.  Their images are always so sweet, perfect for kids! I added stickles to all the trim on the children's clothes and Glossy Accents to the holly berries on the snowman's hat.  The paper is from my stash, as is the holographic card.

My second card is from a kit called 'Christmas Market' which came with Papercraft Essentials magazine.  We have a funfair locally at Christmas, and the children so love going on all the rides!


This is a decoupage image, which gives such great dimension.  I'd love to have a ride on this merry-go-round myself!!

Check out our Challenge blog and see the various gorgeous creations that my teamies have made!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Aww gorgeous Christmas cards Mags! I definitely need to get a move on with mine

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.