Yep, it's another Christmas card!



I do like this image of the Holy Family. It's by Francoise Read for Woodware - I have all 3 of her books on stamping, she has a great gift for explaining techniques.

Promarkers again: Tan, Cinnamon, Powder Blue, Azure, Leaf Green and Emerald. The halos have been glittered.

I need to cover the insides with dp to hide the Promarker bleeding, then I'll have finished all my generalised cards for family and friends! I expect there will be one or two more Chrimbo cards in the next few weeks, but now I can make non-Christmas cards without feeling guilty!

The partridge casserole was delish, btw - I made it like a coq au vin and it worked really well! I love it when a recipe comes together!!!

Thanks for looking, and have a good weekend.

luv, Mags x

Comments

Christine L said…
A very elegant simple card Mags - difficult to accomplish! Glad you enjoyed your partridge too!
Christine x
what a beautiful image,a real classy card. janex
melsanford said…
Beautiful card - I'm never brave enough to stamp directly onto the card :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
coops said…
a stunning card mags.another fab cas layout and i love the traditional image :D

xx coops xx
Mina said…
wow Mags this is so beautifully elegant and beautiful
Mina xxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.