Pollycraft Monday Challenge and Friday Sketchers



I love these Pollycraft 'Critters and Cogs' digis! This little chappie is really thrilled with his birthday cake! I'm entering the Pollycraft Monday Challenge whose requirement is to use chipboard. I used 3 sparkly stars that came free with a mag.

The sketch is Friday Sketchers. Papers are from my scraps box: the black background was also from a mag, but I can't recall who made the others, since the label's gone! I glittered round the image and along the strips of dp.

To mat the image I drew round the outside of the die that I used to cut the image and cut it out.

I hope you're not having a lot of trouble with snow and ice. S-E Herts has only seen a quarter inch of snow, but the wind is just bitter! Brrrr!

Stay warm! luv, Mags x

Recipe: Promarkers Azure, Royal Blue, Satin, Caramel, Cocoa, Shale, Cool Grey 2, Gold, Pearl Blue, Powder Blue, Lipstick Red.

Comments

the crafty duck said…
Hi Mags you are lucky with the snow, up here in the N.E it is mental, we've had thunder and lightning with the snow!! And on the drive it is over the top of my boots and still coming!!! We must have got at least 2 foot so far!! Love your card and your alien is fab!! Love Steph
melsanford said…
This is fab - love the papers and the glittery stars! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
debby4000 said…
Love your fab card Mags.
luv
Debby
coops said…
fantastic card mags.i love the image, so funky and great colours and papers :D

xx coops xx
Joey said…
Gorgeous card mags I love the papers you have used match the image so well! thanks for joiningus at pollycraft. Joey.xx
Emma said…
Such a fabulous card Mags, love the colours & layout.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x
Paula said…
FAB card Mags!! I love it!!

Thanks for joining us at pollycraft xx
Jules said…
Hi Mags

A really great card.

Love that fun image and the background is just perfect alongside.

Great way to map your image. Thanks for sharing that tip.

Love Jules xx
Wiccababe said…
what a fab, fun card - love the wee alien
thankyou so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog
Debz
x
Liz McGuire, said…
What a fabulous fun card, love it!

Liz x
Mina said…
loads of snow here Mags and freezing too...I love this fabulously fun image and your stunning card
Mina xxx
Donna said…
Fabulous card Mags, such a cool alien image and your papers and detail are perfectly done! So sorry for being such a bad blogger this last couple of weeks...I hope to rectify this over the Christmas holidays :) Donna x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.