Gorjuss Card for a Gorjuss Girl!

Hi, guys, from a grey and chilly S-E Hertfordshire!

My daughter-in-law loves the Santoro Gorjuss range, and luckily I have a few Gorjuss stamps, so I combined my favourite with some glittery, shiny snippets for her card this year.


I coloured the image with Copics and added a flower sequin over the skull ornament in her hair. I fussy-cut her, then layered her onto a circle distressed with Spun Sugar DI. The sentiment is cut with a Love from Lizi birthday die from shiny pink paper that was originally a card base.

Yes! I'm using stuff up!!

Ok, back to yet another Grand Tidy-Up of ye olde craft hovel. I'm being ruthless, RUTHLESS I TELL YOU!

I hope all is going well for you all - it's nearly the weekend, huzza!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

pinky said…
Very pretty card Mags. Love all your layers.
Such a lovely and sweet girly card.

Good to hear you are being ruthless, isn't it a lovely feeling LOL.
Faith
x
crafty-stamper said…
Gorjuss card and image -do you know-sure I have this one hidden somewhere,love the layers and the lipstick B.paper-I have started a declutter in craft room too!
Carol x
Cathy said…
And this is a gorgeous feminine card with more fabulous paper layers, your copic colouring is wonderful too, Cathy x
Lynne in NI said…
Aww she's gorgeous! I have a gorjuss girl somewhere in my stash that hasn't been inked for ages (I need a stash tidy up too!)

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.