Home Sweet Home

Hello, my lovelies! I hope you're all keeping well. Now that the Festive Season is over I have been clearing up (again!) - as usual after a visit from the Gorgeous Grandson there have been toys to put away for next time, and tiny socks (so cute!) to match!

However, I found time to make a New Home card, as my daughter and son-in-law are buying a house and hope to move at the end of the month. My little girl is so grown up!


The centre square is a gorgeous canvas-textured paper from a Love From Lizi megapack last year. I coloured in one of the houses with Copics. The ribbon and sequin flowers are from my stash. I can't recall where the background paper came from! The black layers have a bit of sparkle added, I have had this for yonks and I'm almost out of it!

Hopefully this card will be winging its way to Ireland soon! It's such a palaver coping with all the paperwork etc. when buying a house. One thing that makes me quite angry is that the health insurance required is only 10 Euros a month for my son-in-law but 300 Euros for my daughter - because she had cancer 5 years ago. I think that's outrageous!

Rant over!

Anyway, I wish you all a very happy, healthy and crafty 2019!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Janette said…
Hi Mags, I just spotted your post and had to nip over to wish you a very happy new year, I also got to see this gorgeous card for your daughter,its really lovely...
I am trying to get round to more blogs this year, blogland needs the help i feel...hugs.xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
A really lovely creation Mags. I agree about insurance it is mind blowing. Happy New Year sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Congratulations to your daughter, I'm sure she will love the card, it's a lovely. I didn't know that Ireland had Health Insurance to pay? 300 Euro is a lot to pay out each month.
Faith
x
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful new home card and image love that you only coloured one house it makes it stand out--terrible about the health insurance should be based on health now to be fair
Carol x
Lynne in NI said…
Fab card Mags, that DP is fabulous!
Bet the house is a lot quieter without a 2year old wrecking round the place!
Gorgeous Maggie! Your daughter is sure to love it! How lovely for them. Love the B&W middle with the pop of colour on that one house! Such a fun and clever design hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.