The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #43 - and a DT Call!

Hello! The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge is back! And you have until February 10th to join in!

I apologise that I'm a day late with my post, yesterday was one of those days of what my Mum called "pottering" - just doing the odd jobs left over from the holidays - and I forgot the Challenge! I need to write 'To-Do' lists - and not lose them!!!

Anyway, here is my card, which was made using the Simon Says Stamp December card kit.


I stamped and embossed snowflakes from the Christmas Cheer stamp set, then blended Distress Oxide inks over them to make the sky. The Santa and signpost images are from the same set.  I added diamond stickles to the ground area and to Santa's hat trim to give some sparkle.

I also used stickers from the same kit on another card:


This time I used patterned paper for the sky and white card (and stickles!) to make snowbanks for the ground.

If you're not 'Christmassed out' do go and see the lovely inspiration on the Challenge blog. We're also having a DT Call! so check out the details, too!

Thanks for looking, and have a great day!

love Mags B x.




Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Two really gorgeous creations Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
GREAT cards and your on the way to making next Christmas less stressful :)
Faith
x
crafty-stamper said…
Two beautiful Christmas cards love the cute images and embossed snowflakes
Carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.