My Time to Craft #389 All You Need is Love

Hi, guys! I hope you're all keeping well and looking forward to a great weekend!

Our new challenge at My Time to Craft is All You Need is Love and I'll be humming that Beatles song all day now!

It's not just for Valentine's Day but includes weddings, anniversaries, or something to say 'I love you.'


I used papers from the 'Love Story' paper pad by First Edition, and the sentiment circle is a tag cut from one of the papers. It reads 'How sweet it is to be loved by you.' I added some lace from Crafteezee and ribbon from my stash. I covered the hole in the circle tag with a crystal flower from my stash.

My teamies have left some gorgeous 'loving' inspiration on the blog, have a look and join in!

Thanks for looking, and have a lovely weekend!

love Mags B x

Comments

Yep! how sweet and so Beautiful Mags.
Faith
x
Lynne in NI said…
Gorgeous card Mags, love your colours and your lace is soooo pretty!
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is really lovely Mags. I love the gorgeous colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful card and sentiment tag-love the lace border
Carol x
pinky said…
This is just gorgeous Mags, love the lace.
Donna Ellis said…
Wow! Mags, your beautiful card is full of happiness and sweetness. The monochromatic colors are pure loveliness! hugs, de
aussie aNNie said…
Mags this is so pretty, love that touch of lace.xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.