My Time to Craft! #388 Winter Birthday!

Good morning! There's a new Challenge at My Time to Craft! and our theme is Winter Birthday.

I have made a card for a bloke, in wintry shades of blue and white, as I have a birthday for an important Olde Manne in my life coming up soon!


The papers are very old, I found them in my stash when sorting ye olde craft hovel. I embossed a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Big Scripty Sayings in their Steel Navy embossing powder, which is lovely and shiny.

I added sparkly baker's twine, and 3 snowflake sequins, and also dots of Navy Blue Nuvo Drops.

My teamies have left some gorgeous inspiration for you on the blog - check it out!

Cheerio, my dearios, I hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Janette said…
Hi Mags, Oh I love it, I find 'man' cards hard work, this is fab and I love the big script....enjoy your day.xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
An awesome card for a bloke Mags. Great make sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Love this card Maggs. Sam (Fellow DT member) x
Great design and great papers Mags, he'll love it too I'm sure.
Faith
x
Cathy said…
Great masculine card Mags, some lucky finds with the co-ordinating paper too, I struggle with matching different designs but you've done a brilliant job here, Cathy x
crafty-stamper said…
Fabulous masculine card great layout and love the use of twine
Carol x
Lynne in NI said…
Oooh fab masculine card Mags, that sentiment is so pretty. Happy Birthday to your Old Man ;)
aussie aNNie said…
Lovley in blue Mags.x
Fabulous winter birthday make hun, love those snowflakes
Hugs Shell xx
Donna Ellis said…
that big scripty saying is gorgeous, Mags! Your pretty monochromatic creation is a wonderful masculine card! Hope the "Olde Manne" in your life loves it as much as he loves you! hugs, de
Fabulous card, great papers and colours, hugs Liz xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.