Get well soon!



My poor little girl hasn't been well this week so I made her this. Her favourite colours at the moment are red, blue and black - all the time I was making it I was muttering to myself 'It'll never work!' but it turned out better than I feared! The patient likes it, anyway, which is the main thing!

The sketch is from Sketch Saturday. I love those triangles!

The image is a Whiff of Joy stamp. I love her, she looks as if she's just stepped out of a fantasy tale! I glittered one of her potion jars and put Glossy Accents on another jar and her shoes. The card candy is stickers from Paperchase; the sentiment is also Whiff of Joy.

Papers are a mix from stash - Daisy Bucket (black and white) Bo Bunny (red) and Papermania capsule collection (blue.) I used a MS Punch Around the Page set for the edging.

Suddenly a lot of people I know are under the weather, or having birthdays, or both, and I have a list of card requests! Which is so nice (it makes me feel appreciated) but they all have to be done by Sunday! Eep! I may be quiet for a while, but then there'll be several posts all at once! Ee, this blog is like the bus service - you wait ages for one then several come along at once!

Have a good evening, people, and thanks for looking.

luv, Mags x

Promarkers: Blush, Dusky Pink, Pastel Pink; Crimson, Ruby, Lipstick Red; Indigo, Pastel Blue, Denim Blue, Cornflower; Warm Grey 3, 5, Black

Comments

Jules said…
A lovely card Mags .. .. love those colours together!!!

I hope that your daughter is feeling a little better now - as you say a lot of germs floating round at the moment.

Love Jules xx
melsanford said…
Fab Card :-) Gorgeous colours and papers. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
debby4000 said…
Wonderful cute card Mags.
luv
Debby
Jo said…
It DOES work! it's a great card.
Hope you're little girl is feeling better today.
Thank you for joining us this week at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.