PBSC and Sketch Saturday



Just a flyby post - I've spent the day trying to get rid of this awful virus from my hubby's laptop. I've now called in the cavalry, but he can't come until Wednesday, so hubby will probably be nicking my laptop for checking emails and playing his computer game! We're off to Shrewsbury for the weekend to see dear son, at least!

The sweet rabbit is of course Penny Black. The Penny Black Saturday Challenge is 'Spring has sprung!' and it's certainly been a gorgeous spring day today!

The sketch is a nice one from Sketch Saturday. Papers are Basic Grey 'Origins.' Ribbon is Hobbycraft, flowers are Wild Orchid, and the sentiment is PB, too. The border and the punched butterflies are Martha Stewart - I glittered the butterflies, but the pic makes them look much more dull than irl. There's a Marianne swirl, also glittered, which also isn't showing too well! The bow was made with my trusty bow-easy!

All edges are distressed in Scattered Straw and stickled. I may have overdone the glitter, but it looks so good in the sunshine!

Right, the curry is due to be here in 10 minutes so I'll sign off here. Have a great weekend, and see you next week!

luv, Mags x

Promarkers: Vanilla, Honeycombe, Orange, Tan, Caramel, Blue Pearl, Pastel Pink, Buttercup, Mustard, Lush Green, Leaf Green.

Comments

melsanford said…
Fab card. Love the layout and the butterfly border punch :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
NGCARDS said…
A really cute card hun! Thanks for joining in this week at PBSC! xxx
coops said…
fantastic card mags.the image is so adorable and i love your stunning colours and details :D

xx coops xx
Macpurp said…
pretty card my lovely, hope your puter is all better soon
love teen x
Lynne in NI said…
Awww what a sweet card Mags - I'm lovin your cute lil' bunny and all the different patterns. Hope you're having a fab time in Shrewsbury!
Jules said…
Hi Mags

I am catching up with the world at long last.

You have been making some lovely creations whilst I have been AWOL.

Sorry to hear about the computer problems. I hope you have everything sorted now.

Loving this card. Such a cute image and great layout.

Love Jules xx
Carole of Brum said…
Mags, I really LOVE this! I like how every inch seems to be filled but it's not too much at all, and your flowers are beautiful, perfect for spring. CoB
Khristen said…
That card is GORGEOUS! I love the rich colors and patterns, and what a darling little image :)

Hope the laptop is on the mend soon LOL I have to share a computer with hubby as my laptop fan died and it is NO FUN!

xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.