The Squirrel and the Fox DT #51 Spring or Autumn

(Oh dear, I'm so sorry, I thought I had scheduled Sunday's posts, obviously I did something wrong! Apologies!)

Good morning, all! When you read this we will be entertaining my son, DiL and gorgeous granddaughter for the Bank Holiday weekend! I hope it stays fine!

It's time for another challenge at The Squirrel and the Fox and it's a seasonal theme! It's Spring Down Under and Autumn in the Northern Hemisphere, so you can choose Spring or Autumn for your theme!

The sponsor is the aptly-named Delicious Doodles and a lucky winner can choose 4 digis from the shop!


I used one of their pretty images, this is Pumpkin Corner isn't it gorgeous? I coloured it with Promarkers and *Flexmarkers.

The papers are both embossed: the background using a Spellbinders Autumn Leaves Embossability and the orange paper with a Cuttlebug Dots folder. I used a Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Square behind the image, I cut it into quarters and glued them in place. The sentiment is by Hero Arts and the shiny stickers are from Paperchase.

Go and see the gorgeous creations my teamies have made, and have a go yourself!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Promarkers and *Flexmarkers: Holly, Forest Green, Apple, *Meadow Green; Burnt Orange, *Mandarin, Apricot, Oatmeal

Comments

Sue said…
This is gorgeous Mags, I love the image and beautiful colouring. Fabulous layout too.
hugs Sue xx
mags said…
Hi Mags, hope you are well. Another gorgeous card. Love the embossing detail and the rich colour.
Mags
x
Lynne in NI said…
What a lovely autumnal image, beautifully coloured too!
coops said…
so gorgeous mags.fab image and one of my fav colour combos :D

xx coops xx
scrappymo! said…
Beaujtiful embossing and gorgeous image. Love your fall colours!
Anonymous said…
fabulous colour combination! Great diecut frame, too

Hope you and your family are doing great xoxo
Pia S said…
This is beautiful! It's such a lovely image and you'va made a beautiful embossed background for it! I like the look of the panels of orange and green against the white background!
MaryH said…
Great coloring on this delightful punkin image. Love the highlights you've got going on, and pretty shading too. Especially liked the layout you did with the triple slim rectangles. Really pretty fall card. TFS

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.