Get Well Soon

Evening, all! How are you keeping? Did you all have a good weekend? We visited my son's family near Shrewsbury, which was so lovely! The sun smiled on us - in fact I am a wee bit bronzed, as we all went for a play on the swings at the local park! One of the best things about having a granddaughter is that it gives you a reason to play and giggle - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

My card is one I made a couple of weeks ago for a friend who was not so fortunate on her holidays, as she injured her wrist. She has received the card, so now I am blogging it.


It's another Starburst card. The gold-embossed sun in the corner is a stamp I have had for many years, and there are no details as to where it's from, I'm afraid. The sentiment is by Whiff of Joy, and the banner is a Lawn Fawn 'Bannerific' stamp: I coloured it with Mustard Seed and Wild Honey Distress Inks then added some Crystal Stickles. Super simples!

Well, it's time to climb the wooden hill to Bedfordshire - do any of you guys use that saying for 'going up the stairs to bed'?Or is it just my family which uses it?

Thanks for looking, and sleep well!

love Mags B x

Comments

mags said…
A lovely sunburst card Mags. I am sure your friend loved it. Would certainly make me feel better.
Mags
x
sallysbitz2 said…
This is a lovely card. Love the starburst effect.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk
coops said…
so gorgeous mags.really fab design and i love the sunshine colours :D

xx coops xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.