The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge DT - Challenge #66 Inspired by a Book.

Hi, guys! I'm a bit late today with my post for The Squirrel and the Fox as I forgot to schedule it yesterday. Apologies!

Our Challenge is Inspired by a Book and our sponsor is The Paper Shelter who are offering a $20 voucher for their shop to a lucky winner! TPS also very kindly gave the DT some of their fabulous, cute images to use!


Isn't this a fun image?! She is Spring Breeze - I love the expression on her face! I coloured her with Spectrum Noirs, and used the 'out of the box' technique on her parasol - basically, you snip round the bit of the image that you want to hang over the edge of your die and then ease it over the die so it doesn't get cut.

The papers are all by Pink Petticoat. I used an EK Success 'Apron Lace' punch for the pink scalloped edging, a Martha Stewart punch for the glittered butterflies, and a Woodware punch for the leaves. The lace is from stash, the flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts and have spots of glitter added.

Do blow over to The Squirrel and the Fox to see the pretty creations that my teamies have made. Then pick your favourite book and join in! But please remember to say in your post what the book is!

Mine is - Gone With The Wind!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

PS I'm going to stop listing my pens, since I always seem to mislay the list, but if any of you finds it helpful just let me know and I'll carry on. X

Comments

SO pretty pretty pretty, love it
Annmaree of Oz said…
She is fabulous, a fun card with beautiful elements, super pretty!
mags said…
This is gorgeous Mags. A lovely image and great design. Love all the embellishments too.
Mags
x
coops said…
so gorgeous mags.i love all your pretty flowers and stunning sweet image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.