CRAFT Challenge #390 - Christmas

Good morning! We have another Christmas Challenge for you over at CRAFT Challenge - not long to go before the Big Day arrives!

I have used a fun image from The Paper Shelter, this is There's a Penguin in my Cocoa


I found a lot of die-cut holly leaves whilst tidying, so I used them for this card, adding Christmas Red stickles for the berries. The vine underneath is made with a Mini Fanciful Flourish die by Cheery Lynn, I cut off the leaves to make it fit. The papers are from stash, and so is the silver puffy snowflake, the ric-rac braid and the ribbon. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley

Our fab sponsors this week are:

Bugaboo Stamps


The Paper Shelter


Oddball Art


Do go to the Challenge blog and see what my very talented teamies have made to inspire you!

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Aunty Sue said…
Stunning card again this week Mags
Mrs A. said…
Lots of embellishments here which really makes the card. What a cute image and healthier than the chocolate variety! Hugs Mrs A.
This is gorgeous Mags, gorgeous image and design. Marlene
Oh! Mags what a fun card, love your die additions and papers. A Smashing card.
Faith
x
Hope all is well
Lynne in NI said…
Heee what a fun image! Great layout too, love all your holly leaves. My holly punch broke a few years back and I keep forgetting to replace it, daren't go shopping for another one this close to Christmas ;)
KraftyKoolKat said…
So cute and pretty Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
crafty-stamper said…
Great Christmas card and love the fun image and embellishments
carol x
Brenda said…
Maggie, this is such a cute image, so beautifully colored! I love all the Christmasy embellies.
Cute card hun, love all the added details
Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Bunny

Little Girls Tea Time

Dream Valley Challenge 45 - Anything Goes!